The main model object used to build, run, and interface with a model.
The agents who interact in a model.
A special agent-type which is also itself a model.
Collects and exports model data as it runs
🗂 Containers and Model Parts
The ingredients of a model, and the objects that contain them
- 🎚 Params / Param — Settings that can be adjusted from the control panel
- ⚡️ Shocks / Shock — Automatically shock parameters
- 🎟 Events / Event — Record when a model reaches a certain condition
- 🐕 Breeds / Breed — Create multiple agent types
- 🐒 Primitives / Primitive — Create different basic agent roles
- 🧺 Goods / Good — Things that agents can possess and trade
- ⚓️ Hooks — insert your code into the model runtime
- funcStore — A generic container class
Connect agents to each other.
The Tkinter or Jupyer GUI for adjusting parameters before running the model.
Display data live as the model runs.